Since we've launched Version 5 we got some very good feedback, but sometimes also a few bug notifications..
Only one way to handle those, fix them and improve!
changes and bugfixes
- 🧑💻 Extended the JWT token so people won't be logged out. It's self extending everytime we try to check it. If you don't refresh it within a timeframe of ~20 minutes you will be logged out.
- 🤖 Better loading times on our dashboard. We've cut everything up and only loaded what you need to have.
- 🔎 Better searching, searching in our tables will be handled by our api instead of client sided.
- Dashboard subscription stats didn't always show correct data.
- V2 api token didn't generate if PRO was bought
- Stripe users with 1 payment method experienced alot of incomplete payments since it created a intent on every load.
- added product and currency to Zapier connection
- sometimes customers got mailed even when disabled in settings
- We have some minor responsive issues on our dashboard on smaller screens
- product pages rely on a personal slug, they won't work without a personal page
- sometimes Mollie will not create a second subscription if it's from the same user with the same product. ( We've made a change for this, however sometimes it still doesn't want to create it )
While we're at it, let's also list some upcoming features!
- Bunq & Wise integration
- WHMCS subscription payments
- Product import tool
- Post options
- Blog page
- Extended shop including coupons
- Sub accounts
- And much more!!
Anything you miss or maybe your not sure if we can help you?
Let us know through chat or mail
We're thrilled to announce Update #5!
This time we didn't only add new features, but also improved our security & performance for a better payment experience for you and your customers.
Some import updates:
We've reworked the layout to be more user friendly and more appealing to the eye. We've also enhanced the responsiveness of the pages and their corresponding page speed.
💳Additional fee and setup fee
For subscriptions you now can add a one-time setup fee which enables you to charge customers for the start of their subscription. Additional fee is for any fee you want to split from the normal payment, this comes in especially useful for personal page payments. (Eg. Deposit, starting hours, buy-ins)
You can link products or personal pages now in a special iframe format.
In an iframe link it would be:
Have additional fields?
📃The complete changelog
We think you would want to know all changes, so here they are!
- Updated dashboard layout
- Updated payment page layout
- Subscription Management
- Add products to your Page
- New short url: payreque.st
- Subscription setup fees
- (Global) Tax
- Additional fee
- Mollie integration
- Multisafepay integration
- WHMCS plugin
- Iframe links
- Iframe, fill multiple fields through url variables
- Glide integration through iframes
- Product photos visible on frontend
- Optimized link creation
- Reworked social media icons
- Added alot of social media icons
- Auto fill country for customers
- Minor rework on dashboard page
- Custom fields renamed to extra fields
- Enhanced extra fields usage and application
- New payment icons
- Several bug fixes
- Enhanced performance
- JWT token based login